St Mary MacKillop College is a Year 7 to 12, coeducational Catholic Secondary School in the tradition of St Mary of the Cross MacKillop – Australia’s first Saint.
St Mary MacKillop College is currently accepting applications from qualified professionals in the following fields:
- Mental Health Social Worker
- Mental Health Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
A rewarding career opportunity exists for suitably experienced persons to fill two permanent positions, to commence on 27th January 2023. The Full Time Equivalent (FTE) working hours for the position are open to negotiation. Salary will be in line with experience based on the Victorian Catholic Education Multi Enterprise Agreement 2018 (or subsequent agreement).
The successful applicant will:
- have relevant qualifications and registrations, including a current Working with Children Card;
- demonstrate enthusiasm and be able to provide care and support for students whilst supporting and respecting the ethos of the school and its environment;
- be experienced and confident in working with a wide range of issues; and
- communicate effectively with students, parents, College staff, and outside agencies on a range of issues.
Key Selection Criteria
All applications must be emailed with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Applications close: 5:00pm, Tuesday 15 November
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
The St Mary MacKillop College community is inclusive and acknowledges that we are all made in the image and likeness of God and we are created in love. People of all faiths, genders, sexualities and cultures are therefore respected equally in our community.
This school community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.
Child Safe Policy
Child Safe Code of Conduct