Annual Fee (including Capital Fee):
ONE student family – $2580.00
TWO student family – $4644.00
THREE or more student family – $6192.00
Annual Fee (including Capital Fee):
Year Level Levy, per student:
Year 7 – $1280.00
Year 8 – $1140.00
Year 9 – $1430.00
Year 10 – $1300.00
Year 11 – $1340.00
Year 12 – $1070.00
Fee payments may be made by cash (in person at the front reception), cheque, EFTPOS, Credit Card or Direct Debit.
Families who opt to pay per term, payment is due by the following dates:
Term 1 – Thursday 29th March, 2018
Term 2 – Friday 29th June, 2018
Term 3 – Friday 21st September, 2018
For those who opt for a one off yearly payment, payment is due on: Friday 25th May, 2018
Arrangements can be made to pay fees by instalments on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
Any families who are experiencing hardship in meeting their school fee commitments are invited to contact the Assistant Business Manager to discuss the options available to them, one of which is applying for a Betty Currie Scholarship.
VET, VCAL and VCE Additional Subject Costs
The above courses are offered externally and are charged as per letters sent to parents and are to be paid prior to commencing study.
The Annual Fee and Year Level Levy incorporate, but is not limited to, the following:
- Resource and reference material, certificates, awards and presentations.
- Administrative fees.
- Retreats, Camps and Reflection Days.
- Transport for camps/retreats.
- Local school excursions, swimming program, subject competitions.
- Year 7 to 10 Elective subjects (excluding VET subjects).
- Student ID cards.
- Annual College Chronicle (one per family).
- Year 7 to 12 MacBook Laptop.
- Kerang Bus – Annual fee per student
- VET programs – Annual fee per student (per VET subject)
- VCE subject fees – Additional cost associated with studying particular VCE subjects.
- Year 11 Ski Trip – Fee per student, to be paid prior to the camp.
- VCAL Camp – Fee per student, to be paid prior to the camp.
- Distance Education – Fee per student, per subject, to be paid prior to the start of the semester.
* Other excursion charges may apply throughout the school year as opportunities arise.
Building/Construction – $150.00 (plus additional materials to be purchased by students)
Community Services – $100.00
Hospitality – $300.00
Sport and Recreation – $ 250.00
Unit 1 & 2 – $50.00 (plus specialist materials to be purchased by students)
Unit 3 & 4 – $50.00 (plus specialist materials to be purchased by students)
Unit 1 & 2 – $30.00
Unit 3 & 4 – $30.00
VCE and VCAL Camps & Excursions – all costs are approximate
Physical Education – Unit 1 & 2 – $550.00
Studio Art/Design – $120.00
Biology – Unit 3 & 4 – $40.00
Chemistry – Unit 3 & 4 – $20.00
VCAL – 1st Year – $100.00
VCAL – 2nd Year – $50.00
Creating pathways for students in Year 10, 11 and 12
Enrol now for 2020
Offering 24 Authority subjects and 19 Certificate courses.
St Mary MacKillop College is a Year 7 to 12 coeducational Catholic secondary school. Since its inception in 1985 the College has expanded and now caters for 430 students.Enrol Now
Congratulations to Tahlia BarryJune 13, 2019
On Monday 3rd June, Tahlia was awarded a Premier’s VCE Award for obtaining a perfect study score of 50 for VCE VET Sport and Recreation in 2018. Tahlia is pictured receiving her award from the Deputy Premier, Mr James Merlino. Obtaining a perfect score in any VCE subject is an outstanding academic achievement and Tahlia …
Catholic Education Week – Listen with the Ear of Your Heart
Catholic Education Week " Listen to the Ear of Your Heart" Sunday 26th May to Friday 31st May.
National Reconciliation Week
National Reconciliation Week- Monday 27th May to Monday 3rd June.
SMMC Youth Mass – Parish Mass
St Mary MacKillop College Youth Mass at St Mary's: Saturday 1st June - 6:30pm to 7:30pm