At St Mary MacKillop College students are expected to maintain a high standard of dress and grooming which:
- supports a positive atmosphere where study and learning flourish
- promotes school unity and pride
- promotes individual pride and helps prepare students for employment
- takes away the need to keep up with the latest fashion trends
- presents an appropriate image of our College to the broader community
We ask that all parents embrace our College uniform and the role it plays in your child’s day to day life at St Mary MacKillop College.
College uniform is compulsory. Summer uniform is worn during Terms 1 and 4, whilst winter uniform is worn during Terms 2 and 3.
A two week change over arrangement may be announced depending on the prevailing weather conditions.