The Careers Office is always open, and students are welcome to come and speak with us whether they are job seeking or unsure of their career pathway options.
We see our key role as advisors, and cover a variety of areas.
For instance we:
- Provide students with as much information as possible and support them in making decisions for the future which best suit their individual needs
- Co-ordinate the Year 10 Work Experience program
- Assist students prepare a Resume, Job Application and Inteview Techniques
- Encourage and support students employed or seeking School Based Apprenticeships or Traineeships
- Have a variety of reading material available that may assist students with career options
- Meet with and support all VCE students with their future aspirations and discuss their pathway plan to either further education or employment
- Provide scholarship information and help with VTAC and SEAS applications
- Arrange relevant Guest Speakers to address student groups.