St Mary MacKillop College is a Catholic Co-Educational Years 7-12 School. It is an educating community with Jesus Christ as our inspiration.
We acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which we meet today, the Wemba Wemba people, as well as the traditional owners of the lands from where our students come from each day, the Wadi Wadi, Mathi Muthi and Baraba Baraba peoples, and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging.
The St Mary MacKillop College community is inclusive and acknowledges that we are all made in the image and likeness of God and we are created in love. People of all faiths, genders, sexualities and cultures are therefore respected equally in our community.
- Celebrate our Catholic identity.
- Work with our families and the local, parish, diocesan and global communities.
- Share in the Mission of the Church.
- Provide a challenging and stimulating curriculum.
- Nurture the development of the whole person by empowering our students to make a positive contribution in the world.
- Respect the unique dignity and faith of each person.
- Strive to achieve the best possible outcome for each individual student.