Why choose St Mary MacKillop College?
Choosing the ‘right’ school for your child’s secondary education can be a daunting experience. The majority of parents select the school which offers the education that best suits their child’s needs. We pride ourselves on providing a broad curriculum that ensures all students develop to their individual potential. St Mary MacKillop College also provides a friendly learning environment that will develop a holistic education covering the spiritual, emotional, physical, cultural and academic needs of each student.
How are we different?
- We work with our families and the local, Parish and diocesan and global communities.
- We share in the Mission of the Church.
- We provide a challenging and stimulating curriculum.
- We nurture the development of the whole person by empowering our students to make a positive contribution to the world.
- We respect the unique dignity and faith of each person.
- We strive to achieve the best possible outcome for each individual student.